Thursday, February 14, 2008

Singles Awareness Day Remembered

Pin It!

Photobucket

I remember one Valentines Day in 4th grade where my boyfriend brought me a plate full of stale chocolates. We didn't last long.
I remember one Valentines Day in college when my mom sent my roommate and I a care package with heart underwear in it. They were suprisingly comfortable.
I remember one Valentines Day when Rich made me chocolate covered peanut butter bon bons. We've lasted :)
~Christen

I remember one Valentines Day in 5th grade where I didn't get a card from a girl in my class I had a crush on. I was heart broken.
I remember one Valentines Day when I took Christen out to a romantic dinner overlooking the ocean and we had our first kiss.
I remember one Valentines Day when we first moved to Oregon and we had a fabulous dinner at Timberline Lodge. On the drive home, I took a wrong turn due to snow and didn't realize it until an hour later down the road.
~Rich

1 comment:

  1. You guys are super cute!!!! Miss you!!!

    Happy Valentine's Day!!!
    Carlee

    ReplyDelete