Thursday, October 22, 2009

Here We Go Again!

Pin It!

Yep. We're pregnant! I didn't believe I actually was pregnant again so I took not one, not two, but three tests and THEN went and had my blood drawn for good measure. Yep. Pregnant.

Don't get me wrong, we are elated with the news. It's just rather comical that this baby will be due right along with Tayden's birthday, my dads, Rich's, my nephews, our anniversary and mothers day! You'd think we'd get a little original with our timing. Truth is, like I said before, we were really surprised. We weren't really "trying".

We're about 12 weeks along and we just heard the glorious sound of the heartbeat this week. Tayden will have just turned two when this one comes. Yeah. We're in for it for sure.

Fitting that my first post in eons is the same as the conception of this blog two years ago! So we hope you'll follow along again on this journey with us!!

Oh and, everyone, and I mean everyone is already calling girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment