Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wishin. And Waitin.

Pin It!

I'm told my couch is in "Washington state" (hehe) awaiting delivery. It's the final piece of my new living room puzzle. And the most anticipated delivery...well maybe ever. Sitting on the half-renovated, sheet covered, Goodwill bargain, love seat is getting old. I've got it all figured out in my mind, but here's an attempt to translate it in an inspiration board. Once assembled, more real photos will follow!

Photobucket


*Side note: I'm way over the widely-used red/yellow color combo, but as the walls here are already painted yellow with one dark red wall, I'm going with it. Mostly because I don't feel like painting it back once we move in a couple years. Since this was the color scheme in our first home, I still have a lot of the decor to go with. However, I am planning on a surprising punch of color. You'll have to wait to find out what! ('Cause if I said it out loud you'd think I was crazy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment