Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hostess with the Mostess Feature!!

Pin It!

I cannot put into words the excitement I felt when I saw Tayden's Vintage Transportation party featured on Hostess with the Mostess blog. It is one of the first party websites I started reading when I first began blogging over three years ago.


Photobucket

If you haven't had the chance to visit Jen's site, do so now. It is chock full of inspiration for your next party. It's a land where great ideas and labors of love abound.

Friends of mine and of this little blog may know that taking this site to the next level is a deep desire and passion of mine. Little progressive steps in moving forward have happened, like changing the web address and name, the look (which will be changing again soon), feel and theme, but I need your (yes, you who's reading this) help.


Photobucket

One great way to help me along with this is by spreading the word and sharing your thoughts here on the blog. I read each and every comment and it shows that you are reading it! And if you have any suggestions or ideas, I'd love to hear those too. I'm also going to be opening up to sponsors soon so if you would like to showcase your business or know of someone looking for exposure, contact me and I will get you all the necessary information.

I've got another feature in the next couple weeks scheduled so be looking for that too. I'm looking forward to the future, and really enjoying the present. Cheers to following dreams!

1 comment:

  1. I showed my mom your blog and she fell in love with it! You are so amazing and you will be very successful! I'm sure of it! I love HWTM blog and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw your party featured on there...actually I can believe it! You rock! Can't wait to see more of your ideas getting recognition! : )

    ReplyDelete