Monday, November 21, 2011

Menu-ish Monday, Getting Ready for Thanksgiving

Pin It!

I've said it before, I'll say it again, I'm not a big fan of making dinners the week of Thanksgiving. I don't need more mess, more thought and more stress (I don't do well with stress)! Dinners this week are short, sweet and minimal dishes.

We've got close to thirty family members coming to our house Thursday and a tailgating party in the forest on Friday, so if you're looking for me this week, you'll find me in the kitchen.

Everyone brings their signature dish to the festivities, but what I'm sharing with you are the dishes I love and am making for everyone this year. If you're looking for that special new dish or needing one more side, hopefully you'll find inspiration here.

Photobucket
{1: cranberry cobbler, 2: wine basted turkey, 3: double craggy garlic bread, 4: layered pumpkin pie in a jar, 5: wild rice stuffing with pine nuts, 6: chocolate chunk and caramel pecan pie, 7: green beans with cherry vinaigrette,
8: mashed sour cream and scallion potatoes, 9: spiced cranberry sauce}

No comments:

Post a Comment