It's a simple premise: invite guests, each guest brings 2 dozen of their home baked cookies, you set one dozen out, and one dozen aside for everyone to take home, eat, drink, be merry and bright.
Just the simple act of adding cookies and champagne together, makes for one magical day of friends enjoying the Christmas season.
And one of these years, I'm going to have one...
Here's what mine will look like.
And if you beat me to it, two things: I better be invited and here's the invite to send. (click image below)
This perfectly updated girly color palette will draw everyone in. Focus on pink and gold, and throw in some yellow and orange. How fun, right?!
Scroll through the pictures below for more party details. Cheers!
- set up your table for guests to set their cookies on and grab a glass of bubbly like this gorgeous table with chevron backdrop
- send each guest home with a cookie spatula and sweet tag thanking them for coming like this gift tag found here
- how amazing would your cookie labels look with some jeweled bling
- you can order these limited edition möet & chandon champagne bottles to add to the festive pink & gold
- make sure to dress up your invites when you send them out, as they set the tone for the party
- no party is a good party without drinks and humor
- make these tiny trees using champagne corks either before as decorations, or during as a fun project everyone can do when a bottle is opened
- buy or create this cute toast towel to send one lucky winner home with a bottle of bubbly to go with their cookies
- set up tables for guests to assemble their cookie take-homes while sitting and enjoying a plate like this eye catching set up
- easy decor can be done using glass pillars, water, floating candles and embellishments like found on this dessert table
- don't forget the details like this pink and gold pillow
- recipe cards are a must for your guests to bring and share so provide them with a dozen like these free downloads
- break away from just cookies and have some other treats available for your guests to munch on like these ribbon candies
- fill a big bucket of ice with plenty of bottles of champagne chilling and if you're feeling adventurous cover them in pink wrapping to spice them up even more