Monday, December 12, 2011

Menu Monday, CHOW

Pin It!

I may be late to the party, but I just discovered the coolest food website I've seen in a long time.

CHOW.

It just calls you in. The reason I fell in love? The vivid photos, unusual recipes, and tons of DIY food gifts. But there is so much more than that too.

Like this advent, where each day you visit, you can unwrap a new recipe to make and give as a gift.

Photobucket


I gathered up recipes for this week solely from CHOW. So...chow down.

Photobucket
{m: sautéed bratwurst with broccoli rabe, t: swiss chard stuffed shells, w: bacon and cheddar deviled eggs, th: slow cooker split pea soup, f: gai lan and shiitake stir-fried brown rice, sa: honey-mustard baked chicken, su: chipotle, beef and bean chili}

No comments:

Post a Comment