Sunday, December 25, 2011

Our 25 Days of Christmas

Pin It!

Here's the final look at our 25 days of Advent Activities.

These are definitely ones we can repeat for years to come, so I plan on recycling this for next year and am excited to track the progress of the kids' involvement and abilities.

One thing that I did notice in Tayden that I wanted to share was how his creativity and imagination really took flight after doing something stimulating every day. I was astounded at the difference in just one month of diligently engaging with them in these small ways.

I'm excited in this next year to keep on this track as the oldest is reaching "pre-k" age (we're planning on homeschooling) and will be looking to take ideas from you parents on techniques or activities that you have found work with your littles.

Merry Christmas and here's to looking forward to the new year!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment