Thursday, March 5, 2009

Chamber Baby

Pin It!

Our fabulous friend Melissa, who works for the Chamber, was taking photos for the new directory and so T got to be the model for an indoor play center here in town. Him and Kennedy, his girlfriend for the day, had so much fun together crawling all over the place and stealing toys from one another. Ah...true love. We were almost shocked when we saw the pictures at how big our little dude is now, we almost didn't recognize him. Hard to believe he's going to be a year old in just 6 weeks! Wow. Weird.
Anyway, here's the beautiful pictures for you to enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness he is getting so big...and he is still just as adorable as ever. The best model I've ever seen...u should call gerber =) Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll! I love his little outfit....such a gentleman!
    The look his "Girlfriend" is giving him in the second shot id too cute, and I love the third one too.

    He is a little MAN! Holy cow, they grow fast......
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics, especially the one in the tube thingie. Good luck with the garden. I'm down to one raised bed and a few herbs this year. Tom has volunteered to make me a plantar. hooray for handymen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is getting sooo big. He is such a handsome boy - I miss that punkin'.

    ReplyDelete