Monday, April 6, 2009

The Didges Were Hung on the Wall with Care

Pin It!


Rich is the ultimate woodworker and craftsman. I dream up an idea, (insert: guest bathroom, bookshelf, or deck, just to name a few)
and he goes to work. The latest on his list of conquests is the gorgeous holders for my didgeridoos. They've been stuck in a corner for 3 years, under-appreciated and under-used. I couldn't be happier with how the holders came out and the inspiration they bring to me every time I now walk into the game room. What also helps with the inspiration are the didge lessons with Tyler Spencer I started taking last month. He is a master player, a fabulous teacher, and the nicest guy. He also handcrafts didges and they are beautiful--in both looks and sound. Be sure to check out his website. Thanks honey, you're the best!!

1 comment:

  1. This is such beautiful and fun, funky craftsmanship. I’m beginning to think that you and Rich are in the wrong business. You’re a design team dynamo!

    ReplyDelete