Monday, October 18, 2010

Three off the List in Two Days, Not Bad!

Pin It!

In two days I've checked three more things off the ol' 101 list. Yesterday I took a knitting class through Bend's Art Central and have the beginning to a bright, cheery scarf to warm up those dark winter days. After only one day, I'm totally addicted.
I also learned to change the oil on our car, as evident below. It was pretty easy and straight forward, but I didn't like getting dirty laying under the car :)
The third thing was today I donated blood. I've got the golden universal blood, O negative, and have been anxious to start donating again now that I'm not pregnant. I'm going to try to be disciplined to go every 6 weeks. I encourage everyone to make an appointment. They are in such need of good donors.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment