Thursday, May 5, 2011
Favorites Friday, Mothers Day
1. Mother's Day Door Hanger. My favorite kind of time out.
2. A favorite way to use those vintage prints.
3. Favorite family heirloom.
4. Favorite bath time indulgence.
5. Favorite mom's book read.
6. Don't know what to make? Find a favorite over at Epicurious. Rich is making bacon and chive potato pancakes...he knows the way to my heart.
7. If you're planning a brunch, a mimosa bar is a good way to spoil your favorite mama! We're having strawberry lemon mimosas. Yum!