Friday, June 24, 2011
Favorites Friday, For the Love of Mason Jars
The simple, modest mason jar is everywhere these days. And fashioned in more ways than just holding canned fruit or acting as a vase for flowers. Here's a few that I've come across. You can find all different size of jars in most grocery stores but I love to scour thrift stores to reuse what's already been made. They also tend to have more charm. Just make sure you sanitize them well before baking or making drinks in them.
1. Rosemary and Sea Salt Rolls in a Jar.
2. S'mores Cake in a Jar.
3. Dressed up jars to hold a summer beverage.
4. Send out invites for a garden party themed with mason jars. Use #3 to serve your drinks.
5. Make a mason jar chandelier.
6. Be inspired with these mason jar tea towels.
7. Make strawberry infused vodka in mason jars and serve in #3 for your party in #4!