Friday, December 30, 2011

Favorites Friday, 2011 Favorite Posts

Pin It!

Here's a quick look-back into 2011, with some of the pivotal posts and terrific opportunities that have come along these past 12 months. Thanks to you for your input, encouragement and spreading the word.

Happy New Years!!

Photobucket


1. my very first feature! it was an exciting opportunity that has since opened up more wonderful experiences (see list at right) and has me hungry for more.

2. summer list of activities. this activity really pushed me to think outside of the box (no pun intended) to make a memorable summer for the kids.

3. Tayden's art in a closet, what he coined "art stop" and has brought endless joy and creativity, proving a small house shouldn't limit opportunities.

4. vintage transportation party featured on Hostess with the Mostess. seeing this little party on her blog had me over the moon with joy.

5. our busy bag. what a (continuous) labor of love. it was so much fun to explore this new-to-me concept and push myself to see teaching in a new way. looking forward to sharing more ideas in the new year, until then, make sure to check it all out from the tab above.

6. doggie bo's birthday party was an unexpected little pep to taking an idea and turning it into a week's worth of activities that has continually sparked interest in the 3 year old for the next celebration. may put him on payroll soon.

7. thanksgiving activity mat. this little mat starting bringing new audiences to the blog, to which I am most grateful.

8. a month of advent activities. I loved dreaming up 25 activities and challenging myself to do them each and every day, even in the crazy hustle of the holidays. the kids totally benefited from it, so that makes it all worth it.

9. guest post week! so, so much fun having other fabulous bloggers sharing their passions here. I've got plans for many more this next year, starting in January so look for that to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment