Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Crazy Man on a Stick

Pin It!

Photobucket

Right before we left on our trip, I quick whipped up this little man on a stick. I cannot for the life of me, remember where I got the face (you know, back before Pinterest, I just dragged and dropped things into my iPhoto that I wanted to make for later :) So if anyone can place it, please let me know!)

But the premise is still the same even if you made them yourself.

Photobucket

Draw up a face, and a bunch of different eyes, noses, mouths, hats, ties, etc.

Photobucket

Cut them out, (I highly suggest laminating too. Ours is already water damaged after a couple of uses... laminator is on my list now.) and use velcro in order to make the changing faces stick. Attach a popsicle stick to the back of the head and let your kids loose!

Photobucket

My young kids and the older kid we were with (fourteen) all had a blast playing and dreaming up new faces. Shoot, us adults were even in on the action when they'd let us.

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your crazy man on a stick and am wondering if you ever found the link to print it? I am having a hard time finding any as fun as yours!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete