Friday, January 6, 2012

Favorites Friday, Put a Plastic Animal On It

Pin It!

Ok, granted, "put a plastic animal on it" doesn't have the same ring as "bird" does, but I'm telling you here and now, they are the next it item. And they are my favorite new things.

They're popping up everywhere from DIY's to those for sale.

Here's a terrific smorgasbord of both.

Photobucket
{1: photo holder, 2: place card holder, 3: craft jar organizers, 4: wrapping paper decoration,
5: jewelry holder, 6: fridge magnets, 7: candle holder}


Be sure to check back every day next week for terrific new busy bag ideas
that you will not want to miss!

6 comments:

  1. Love this and totally want to make the mounted heads and the spray painted plastic animals. your blog is Awesome! keep the fun ideas coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Janay! I'm definitely going to do the spray painted toppers too, and I think I need some animal butts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I LOVE it! Such an awesome collection. but you're so right with the "put a bird on it" I'm totally fed into a hipster trend without being aware of it! that's the worst crime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made a pin it board for the new busy bag ideas I.can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A. You are totally spot on! B. I love your round up!

    ReplyDelete