Monday, November 15, 2010

Beddy-Bye Beasts

Pin It!

Photobucket

Made these little cuties from the pattern download at Chez Beeper Bebe. Tayden said he wanted the kitty, then picked the bunny for Sedae. (The striped peach is for a friends kiddo. Even made a duplicate bunny for another friend.) Instead of making them out of cashmere (which I didn't have on hand :) ) I used clothes of theirs they've outgrown. Thought that was more resourceful than buying new fabric. And it reminds me of outfits they wore when they were smaller.

I filled each one with a hand-sewn packet of lavender and chamomile.

Photobucket

Sedae can't stuff hers in her mouth enough. While Tayden smells his incessantly and served as a good comfort when the eyebrow incident happened.

Photobucket

They super great and pretty straight forward. Try one out!

2 comments:

  1. Those are very sweet. I love the fabrics and that you re-used what you had on hand. Lovely!

    I hope you will share photos in my beeper bebe project Flickr group--found here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1273351@N21/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Just added one, hope to do some beanbags next. Thanks for all the wonderful goodies :)

    ReplyDelete