Thursday, April 21, 2011

Favor Bags, Deconstructed

Pin It!

Oh man it has been party fever over here with Tayden coming apart at the seams at the realization all his friends are coming over to play. It's such a fun age where they really start to understand all this stuff that us adults go nuts over.
But I think I'm just as excited to play with all our friends too!

Photobucket

I finally finished assembling the favor bags. It's all centered around the transportation theme containing one thing symbolizing plane, train & automobile. I wanted the bag to resemble luggage and attached luggage thank you tags.

Photobucket

Here's what they have:
Plane: hand stitched paper airplane clouds filled with lavender and chamomile. The soothing scents make it perfect for bedtime snuggling. But holy time, those took forever. Why do I do that?
Train: I made a fun vintage picture to color, printed on heavy cardstock. Print it out here.
Automobile: Sparkly crayons with car pictures on them, tied with twine.
Last goody is a bag with sugar cookies, each containing a train, plane or car with a TW and 3. They turned out really cute! If you'd like the printout for the cookie bag toppers, click here.

Photobucket

So that's it. I love the way it all came together, and hope the kiddos do too!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment