Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sedae. Eleven Months!

Pin It!

Photobucket
Whoa! How are we one month away from my baby's first birthday? I know everyone says this but, time really does fly by.
Man what a month we've had. It has been one sickness after another and are just done. I think it's the lack of vitamin d, ie: THE SUN! So this poor little girl has been sick, sick, sick. First a cold. Then croup. Then a fever over 103 for a couple days. Very hard to see your little suffer and not be able to tell you what's wrong to help.
But we've made it through and I am willing the warmth with all my might. We all have a bit of cabin fever. We caught a glimpse for all of two days what this summer has in store for us and it was simply delightful. I just hope she's walking by then so she can get out and explore! Right now she's pretty confined outdoors. She likes to stand up using everything as a prop and I think can do more than that, but isn't very motivated at this point. She's perfectly happy doing her "crawk" (half crawl, half walk).
Photobucket
Her vocab consists of dada, mama (if I beg. She likes to tease when I tell her to say mama she'll say dada and laugh. Yeah, real funny.), hi and other words that she's trying like Tayden, brother, Max and bye-bye. She signs bye, hi, milk, all done and no. She's been hearing that last one a lot lately. We love watching this little love grow and learn each day. What a blessing she is to our lives. Cannot believe we get to raise her. Love you Dae-Dae!!

No comments:

Post a Comment