Friday, November 11, 2011

Favorites Friday, Going Crazy

Pin It!

I've been neglecting this blog lately, totally un-intentionally. I don't know if I'm alone in this, but when I get overwhelmed in one area, all areas suffer.

Things have been crazy busy in our household; from parties, to benefits, to trips, too many projects going, normal household stuff, trying to see friends and family...just never seems to be enough time in the day for all these wonderful things and blogging.

So I apologize if it's sparse around here for awhile. Family will start trickling in for the best holiday of the year (Thanksgiving of course) soon and we can't wait to host everyone again. I will make sure to update on all that I've got planned, projects I'm working on for it. Some fun stuff!

Until then, here's a Favorites Friday in honor of how I've been feeling: crazy!

Photobucket
{1: been loving the crazy combo of neon and neutrals like this purse, 2: may just throw another project in the fire like this crazy paper cup light, 3: favorite crazy artist, jean-michel basquiat, here a self portrait, 4: this print encompasses the reason why I make myself crazy with too much to do, I love it, 5: the crazy colors on this outdoor bench make me hungry for long summer days, 6: turn your kids crazy drawings into their very own stuffed animal, 7: these ladies-in-waiting plates make me crazy happy}

No comments:

Post a Comment